ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR WHOLE FAITH IN GOD … BUT LIVING AS IF EVERYTHING IS UP TO YOU?
In this six-session DVD group study, pastor and author Craig Groeschel leads you and your group on a personal journey toward an authentic, God-honoring life. Become more than “Christian in name” through this eye-opening look into the ways you can surrender to God completely, living every day depending upon the Holy Spirit.
“The thing I’ve always appreciated about Craig is his willingness to be honest when his life doesn’t match up with the Scriptures. Too many people are quick to make excuses for themselves and others who call themselves ‘Christian.’ Craig challenges us to think deeply, honestly, and fearfully about how our lives may be contradicting our message.”
“In The Christian Atheist, Craig leverages transparency to force the rest of us to take an honest look at the contrast between how we live and what we claim to believe. Craig’s vulnerability, coupled with his fresh insights, will move you to begin realigning behavior with beliefs.”
- When you Believe in God but Don’t Really Know Him
- When You Believe in God but Don’t Think He’s Fair
- When You Believe in God but Aren’t Sure He Loves You
- When You Believe in God but Trust More in Money
- When You Believe in God but Pursue Happiness At Any Cost
- When You Believe in God but Don’t Want to Go Overboard
This Study Includes:
- Six 18-20 minute teaching sessions with Craig Groeschel
- Includes individual and group activities, quote, assessments, additional background material, and between-session personal studies
- Six-session DVD and corresponding study guide