WHO ARE YOU?
You are not who others think you are. You are not even who you think you are. Take your idea of your own identity; lay it down on the altar and sacrifice it.
Why? Because you are who God says you are. Because until you’ve sacrificed your broken concept of your identity, you won’t become who you are meant to be.
When we place our false labels and self-deception on the altar of God’s truth, we discover who we really are. Then, instead of an outward driven, approval-based ego, we learn to live with an “altar” ego, God’s vision of who we are to become.
- Overcoming the Labels that Bind You
- You Are God’s Masterpiece
- Trading the Immediate for the Ultimate
- Living with Integrity
- Developing Spiritual Boldness
This Study Includes:
- Five 18-20 minute teaching sessions with Craig Groeschel
- Includes individual and group activities, additional background material, and between-session personal studies
- Five-session DVD and corresponding study guide